Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FILF




I picked Jim Morrison to quick off our "Floridian I'd like to F" entries because he's a particularly sexy Floridian and I was REALLY into "The Doors" in junior high school---I even had a "The Doors" patch on my backpack. And I would listen to their music in my bedroom with my black light on and stare at my swirly black light poster--so sad!

Anyways, Jim was born in Melbourne, Florida and although he moved around a lot as a child, he moved back to Florida to attend St. Petersburg Junior College (what up Pinellas County!). He later transferred to FSU, where he was arrested for a college prank. Check out the not so sexy mugshot.

After making trouble in Tallahassee, Jim decided to move out to Los Angeles...and the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment