Friday, June 12, 2009

Story of the Day



Somebody's been watching too many Lifetime movies!

Police in the Orlando area are investigating an ad someone posted on Craigslist trying to sell a baby. A woman contacted police after she found the ad while looking to buy baby furniture.

As somebody who collects baby clothes, I've never found a 'baby 4 sale' posting.....guess I'm looking in the wrong place! Just kidding. About the baby clothes. I think that's a funny yet really sad hobby. Collecting. Baby clothes.

Anyways, police are trying to get to the bottom of this. Although it may be just a hoax, there was a case in Canada where I man tried to sell his baby for $10,000 (hopefully in US dollars and not Canadian!)

I don't see what the big deal is. These little criminals tried to sell their brother and THEY never went to jail!



You can read more about the baby ad at Craigslist ad for Orlando-area baby still under investigation

No comments:

Post a Comment