Monday, June 22, 2009

Scientology's Florida Connection



The St. Pete Times has a special report on Scientology that is getting lots of buzz from the Associated Press, L.A. Times, MSNBC, and many more---very cool St. Pete!

The Church of Scientology has a very strong Florida connection. They have headquarters in beautiful Clearwater and many set ups across West Coast Florida, including a storefront in Ybor City and a stand at the Westfield Shoppingtown in Brandon. It's a stand and not a kiosk! I worked at a kiosk in high school and I was always very offended when it was called a stand. But I digress.

Coincidentally my bosses were Scientologist at this kiosk job but I sold jewelry---I did not audit people. And that's all I'm going to say about that because I don't want Xenu to visit me in a dream!

The first part of the report is called The Truth Rundown

The second part is Death in Slow Motion

I guess the third part comes out tomorrow! I'll make sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment